Thursday, April 22, 2010

Gucci Icon-Temporary

...Gucci Icon Temporary London April 2010...

Gucci opened it's doors Thursday to another pop-up Icon-Temporary store in Covent Garden, London, after New York and Miami. The stores, open for only three weeks, showcase a handful of limited edition trainers, a collection made in collaboration with Gucci creative director Frida Giannini and famed music producer Mark Ronson. Both were in attendance to Thursday's event, including a bevy of other celebrities... celebrities of which I cannot name... because most do not ring a bell. My pal Mischa Barton, however, attended the New York opening in October, which I hear was a much better event to attend. No worries, though: I'm certain Gucci lost my invite in the mail. Since the volcano eruption in Iceland, mail delivery hasn't been up to par recently... I guess the same can be said about my shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you want?

Related Posts with Thumbnails